- The intent of the committee is to provide assistance and education on local water sources, agricultural lands, woodlands, and wildlife habitat. Check their page for tips on boating, lakes, invasive plants, insects, and birds.
- Cornerstones of Science provides libraries with the tools and support they need to engage people in experiential learning, reawakening a sense of wonder about the natural and physical world.
- Crooked River Adult and Community Education is committed to providing our communities with quality education, resources, and a bridge for life-long learning. This wonderful and local resource has something for everyone!
- Today, Loon Echo protects 5,900 acres of land and manages 25 miles of trails that are available for walking, hiking, cross country skiing, snowshoeing and in designated areas, motorized use. Visit our Conservation Easement and Preserve links for descriptions of our current lands under protection.
- The Maine Career Center provides a variety of employment and training services at no charge for Maine workers and businesses.
- Look here to find information about Casco services, departments, meetings, businesses, history, and more.
- Need some information about the neighboring town of Naples? Find it on their town website.
- Need to know more about Otisfield? Check out the Otisfield town website.
- What can you do at the Southworth Planetarium? See a show, enroll in a class, attend a lecture, buy fascinating science toys, explore our exhibit area, learn the night sky.